Designed, manufactured, and assembled in Canada, and tested under our harshest conditions. We have redesigned this tripod from the ground up to make sure it has
everything you need for nature photography, especially suited for Jobu
Design gimbal head use. More suitable for travel than its taller Algonquin brother, the Killarney incorporates all the strong
and lightweight mechanical characteristics of the robust Jobu Design line. It's versatile features allow for variety of shooting setups, whether it be flat to the
ground, 54" up, and anything in between. If you have a
Jobu Design gimbal head, the Killarney tripod is it's perfect partner.
- 54" tall extended (53.75 to platform), 24.25" folded. Lowest height 22".
- Just tall enough for most users 5'8" and shorter, especially with a gimbal head (add about 8" for viewfinder height). Of course, it's fine for anyone shooting from a seated or prone position, or that is not concerned about extreme height.
- 100% carbon legs, designed for ultimate strength. NO FILLER
- Tremendous load capacity of over 25kg
- 3K Carbon Weave
- Foam leg covers (3 legs)
- 3 Leg sections for maximum stiffness. 36mm top-tube diameter.
- Aluminum leg collars for strength and fail-proof use. Somewhat different design than the Algonquin, utilizing different grip pattern and O-rings for noise reduction when closing legs.
- Solid billet machined top-platform, not crumbly cast aluminum.
- Stainless Steel spike feet (non-removable)
- Rubber tip covers (pull on/off). Easily replaceable.
- Flat top mount (no wiggly center column) - with 3/8"-16 mounting thread.
- Includes 3x 1/4" set screws for securing accessories or ballheads.
- Includes a light-duty dust-cover bag with Camouflage pattern and carry strap.
- Capable of being used virtually flat to the ground.
- ***Specifications are subject to change
year warranty - although we fully expect a much longer life with these products. We
cannot however accept returns or exchange tripods for cosmetic reasons
(changes in color, nicks, scratches, regular wear-and-tear, etc.) and cannot cover any damage
caused by traumatic events, or abuse or misuse (or sheer stupidity like our extreme testing below).
Further Note on the 5-Year Warranty. Tripods must
be cleaned by the user after immersion in water, muddy water,
salt-water or any combination of those elements before being left to dry
out. A tripod that is seized-up due to negligent care is not covered by
our warranty. Shipping cost to and from our factory + 2 hours of shop
labour ($150+shipping) will be charged for cleaning a tripod and
replacing worn and damaged components. Follow our YouTube video on how to clean your tripod and be happy!